SHINE Photo Award
Phone: +49 (0)40 30740902
This policy explains how www.shine-photo-award.com collects personal information about the website visitors, how we use it and the conditions under which we may disclose it to others. If you have questions about this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
We are the SHINE Photo Award – an international online photography competition for maternity, newborn, child & family photography which takes place on a monthly basis.
How do we collect information?
We obtain information about you when you visit our website. Also when you enter the competition, contact us through the website, subscribe to our newsletter or buy a product from us.
What type of information is collected and how it is used?
The personal information we collect might include:
- Photographers name, company name, email address, website, etc.
- We also require information about your project that is being submitted into the SHINE Photo Award
- information about your IP address, browser and operating system, geographical location and the type of device you are using
- your bank or credit card details when you enter the competition or purchase a product / service from us will be used by the payment processors, who specialize in the secure online processing of credit card transactions.
We may use your information to:
- process your entry to the competition and / or the orders that you have made
- provide you with information, services or products you have asked for
- provide third parties with statistical information. This information will not be used to identify any individual user.
What about third parties?
The site cannot function effectively without using some third party service providers that require access to your information. We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We use the following services:
- PayPal carry out the secure financial transactions on our website.
- MailChimp delivers our newsletter, which uses industry standard technology to gather statistics about email openings and any clickable actions so we can make our subscriber newsletter as relevant as possible.
How you can access, delete and update your information:
Email us at email@example.com if:
•the information we hold is inaccurate or out of date
- you need to change any of your information
- you would like a copy of the information we hold about you
- you would like to delete the information we hold about you
This website uses 256-bit SSL encryption and all payment are processed by Stripe or Paypal. SHINE Photo Award does not have direct access or store credit card information.
It is possible to control and disable cookies on your browser preferences. Turning cookies off completely may result in a loss of functionality when using our website, such as not letting you buy anything. Whereas blocking third party cookies will stop all cookies being placed on your device by our third party providers, such as Google Analytics.
This website may use social sharing buttons, which allow you to share web content directly from web pages to social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. Use of the social sharing buttons is at your own discretion and you should note that the social media platform might track and save your request to share a web page through your social media account.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.